Greenville, S.C. – Ten attorneys from Smith Moore Leatherwood have been selected by their peers as part of Greenville Business Magazine's 2014 Legal Elite. The Legal Elite awards are divided into twenty legal-and-business-related categories and are voted on by attorneys across the state.
The following Smith Moore Leatherwood attorneys were honored as Legal Elite in these practice areas (some in more than one area):
- Robert deHoll (Construction)
- Tom Epting (Intellectual Property)
- Steve Farrar (Insurance)
- Richard Few (Tax)
- Marion Hughes (Bankruptcy)
- Tod Hyche (Estates & Trusts)
- Michele Lyerly (Real Estate)
- Jack Riordan (Criminal)
- Peter Rutledge (Labor & Employment)
- Frank Williams (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions)
More than 125 attorneys were recognized as Legal Elite of the Greenville area. For a full listing of the acknowledged attorneys, visit www.greenvillebusinessmag.com.
A reception in the attorneys' honor will be held on August 28, 2014.
For more information, contact:
Heather Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org)