Susan Fradenburg, Allyson Labban, and Maureen Demarest Murray will lead sessions at the Health Care Compliance Association's Charlotte Regional Conference on Friday, March 17.
Susan and Allyson will lead a presentation entitled "Provider Issue Spotting: Case Study Session." Topics include:
- challenging yourself to spot issues not found in a compliance audit designed to find those issues
- how good are you at identifying issues when they are exposed in casual conversation or office chatter?
- this module will use everyday scenarios to expose compliance issues and challenge you to recognize and identify them, and the panelists will discuss how to address them
Maureen will co-lead a presentation alongside Claudia Douglass of Deloitte & Touche LLP on "MACRA: What it means for you and your organization." Discussion topics include:
- obtaining an understanding of MACRA and two new paths for payments under the Medicare physician fee schedule, Alternative Payment Models (APMs), and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System
- considering the key implications of MACRA across the organization and areas of focus for compliance leadership, including strategic, financial, operational, reporting and technical considerations
- reviewing a case study of a healthcare organization's response to AMCRA, including performance and quality measurement and reporting
For more information on the conference, click here.