We assist developers, businesses and industries in securing local, state and federal permits and state and local tax and other economic development incentives.
We help our clients obtain incentives through negotiation and legal agreements with state and local authorities. Our Government team also assists public agencies and private businesses in developing and completing innovatively financed public-private partnership projects.
Our Government team also works with clients throughout the states of North Carolina and South Carolina in zoning approvals, zoning challenges, environmental permitting and with other regulations affecting business and commerce.
We have a large, multidisciplinary team of seasoned litigators who serve as both advocates and vigilant risk managers with regard to:
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Business licensing and permitting
- Environmental law
- Health Care Regulations
- Labor and employment and EEOC requirements
- Privacy and Data Security
- Professional ethics and licensing authorities
- Securities and Exchange Commission and other financial regulations
- Tax compliance