Erik Albright will speak at The Racing Attorney Conference ("TRAC") on Tuesday, April 12 in Charlotte. This annual conference is hosted by the Indianapolis Bar Association's Sports and Entertainment Law Section and the North Carolina Bar Association. It is designed to combine education, development and networking for leaders in the motorsports industry.
Erik joined Julia Archer on a panel discussion entitled "Welcome to Fantasy Island! Daily Fantasy & Motorsports" where they covered the following topics:
- What is daily fantasy and what are the legal issues?
- What is the current state of legal enforcement actions against the daily fantasy sports industry?
- How does it work in NASCAR/INDYCAR and other racing series versus other major sports?
- Sponsorships and other opportunities
- Rights of teams, drivers and sanctioning bodies