Greenville, S.C. – Ten attorneys from Smith Moore Leatherwood have been selected by their peers as part of Greenville Business Magazine's 2013 Legal Elite. The Legal Elite awards are divided into twenty legal-and-business-related categories and are voted on by attorneys across the state.
The following Smith Moore Leatherwood attorneys were honored as Legal Elite in these practice areas (some in more than one area):
- Steve Farrar (Insurance)
- Rob Moseley (Insurance; Transportation)
- Robert deHoll (Construction)
- Tod Hyche (Tax; Estate & Trusts)
- William Dennis (Tax)
- Michele Lyerly (Real Estate)
- William Swent (Real Estate)
- Tom Epting (Intellectual Property)
- Frank Williams, III (Corporate & Business)
- Marion Hughes (Bankruptcy & Credit)
A reception in the attorneys' honor will be held on August 22, 2013 at High Cotton. For a full listing of the acknowledged attorneys, visit www.greenvillebusinessmag.com.