Firm-wide, 32 honored as Super Lawyers and 14 honored as Rising Stars
Greenville, SC — The Greenville office of Smith Moore Leatherwood is pleased to announce that six of its attorneys have been named by South Carolina Super Lawyers magazine as top attorneys in 2011. Less than five percent of lawyers in each state are selected to this exclusive list. Overall, 32 Smith Moore Leatherwood attorneys were honored as Super Lawyers and 14 attorneys were honored as Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is an independent lawyer rating service that selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Through peer nominations, evaluations and third party research, outstanding attorneys are selected within each state. Rising Stars are selected by peer nominations of attorneys age 40 or below with 10 years or less of legal experience.
"This honor is especially meaningful to our attorneys because all Super Lawyers are nominated by their peers," said Rob Marcus, Chairman of the firm's Management Committee. "These attorneys are true leaders in their fields, and it is wonderful to see them recognized."
The Smith Moore Leatherwood attorneys honored as Super Lawyers 2011 in South Carolina are:
- William L. Dennis (Estate Planning and Probate, Employee Benefits/ERISA, Tax)
- Steven E. Farrar (Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense, Insurance Coverage)
- Michael J. Giese (Business Litigation)
- F. Marion Hughes (Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Business Litigation)
- J. Tod Hyche (Estate Planning and Probate, Tax)
- Robert D. Moseley, Jr. (Transportation/Maritime, Insurance Coverage)
For additional information on Super Lawyers visit www.superlawyers.com.
For more information, contact:
Luci Givens (email@example.com)
Liz Lineback (firstname.lastname@example.org)